Thursday, December 4, 2014

Sneak Peek

This is a sneak peek to one of my Christmas cards.  Each card is individually hand made and different. 

I wanted to be able to participate in the OWH blog hop by posting a love card.  I know this card will not work for OWH, but at the moment I am unable to make a fresh new card for OWH with all the holiday prep going on so I thought that this one would work since it is a love card.  I will be back on track with OWH soon, hopefully in the next week or two since OWH needs cards because November through February are slow times.  This card would not work because it is Christmas and the deadline has passed plus there is glitter - a big no no for Operation Write Home. 


Stay tuned for the rest of my Christmas cards coming soon.  Most of my list will be getting them this weekend and some probably next week.  After they are all mailed I will post them on here. 

Thanks for stopping by today.


The recipient of this card already received it on Thanksgiving.  This one went to my sister and bro-in-law.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment