Thursday, May 15, 2014

May OWH

What a busy month it has been.....being sick for the last month, my sister's stuff, knitting for my Etsy store and reaching my OWH goal for the month.  Finally today got all the cards made for OWH and now I just got to get my Anyhero letters written to include in my package.  I'm glad that so far I have been able to keep my goal for 20 cards a month.  It seemed a bit of a challenge since I missed over a week of doing anything because of illness.  Next month will be another challenge, but I'm up for it.  I can't wait to open the store, but it looks like I won't be opening until the last week in May or first week of June - it all depends on what I get done in the next week. 

Without further ado here are my cards for May:
 

























2 comments:

  1. Great cards Diane! Each one is so unique and I love that you used your cutting machine on so many! I always love how my cards come out when i use my Cricut but really need to use it more. I would love for you to check out my blog. I'm offering blog candy for followers. http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I thought you’d like to know I gave you & your blog a “Shout Out” on my Feature Friday post today. Thanks for being a follower of all things beautiful. Take care. Amy A. http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/2014/05/feature-friday-5232014.html

    ReplyDelete