Friday, May 9, 2014

I Rock As A Sister

Another pile up......



Sorry, just had to give myself credit for this long overdue project I have done for my sister's crib room ceiling.  This goes with an earlier post that I put up for her crib room wall.  It has been a long coming project, but I finally got it done.  I haven't done this for her for about 2 years and usually I do the wall only and she'll do the ceiling, but she didn't have the resources I did to do her own ceiling this time.  I'm just glad I was able to complete this for her and I think she will be excited to get them in her little hands and get them put up.  I'm sure she is tried of looking out the ones that we did 2 years ago. 

Now......

I can get back to my OWH cards for this month - I have 10 done and need 10 more to make my goal.  I also have more knitting to do and oh yeah, scrapbooks that need to get done.  One of the scrapbooks to get done is our Disney trip from 2010...yep, I'm behind a little, I get everyone else's stuff done before my own projects. 

Thanks for looking and enjoy.










No comments:

Post a Comment