Wednesday, June 3, 2015

June Is Going to Fly By

I've got quite the to do list for June on tap.  However, I am working on multiple projects a day and getting some things accomplished.  I'll be putting out my next to last package for OWH this month - got some of the cards to ready to go already. When I drop my final package next month it will be a bittersweet moment.  I'm so glad that our troops are returning home and that Operation Write Home completed their mission and I can't wait to start donating my cards to another organization that will appreciate them just as much and I may even see if Second Chance will take some handmade cards since they send out thank you cards to donors.  It was good to get back to the shelter today after being sick for the last couple of weeks.  So many cute dogs and I am virtually sponsoring a dog (see details below).

Please consider adopting Bronwyn a 2 and half year old boxer mix.  She has been at Second Chance for at least 6 weeks (since we got Lucy).  She really is a sweet heart and would love to have a home to call her own.  She does best as the only canine in the house.  Browyn will give you the cutest little eyes and melt your heart.  I believe that today she is getting her final heartworm treatment and will hopefully be all better soon.  Do you have a heart to let her in your home?  She will give you her heart right back.  Please let everyone you know that Bronwyn needs a home and  please tell Second Chance that I sent you.  You can find more information by visiting www.secondchanceanimals.org or you can find out more information or visit:

Second Chance Animal Shelter, Inc.
111 Young Road
East Brookfield, MA  01515
508-867-5525
info@secondchanceanimals.org

Bronwyn 

And on another note here is a comfort doll I got done this week:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment