Thursday, May 21, 2015

May 2015 OWH Cards

I am hitting a milestone with this package.  These cards will take me over 500 cards I have sent to OWH!  Wow.  I never envisioned how many cards I would have made.

Here are my cards for Operation Write home for May.  These cards were made in honor of my little boy, Skippy.  They may not be dog cards, but they are still animals.  Skippy loved all animals and would have been a friend to any animal that would have needed love and a home.  After all, he found Doug in the woods and told him to come knock on our door for a wonderful home.  I also believe that he had us find Lucy to give her a home.  These stamps arrived in my mailbox right before he passed and I thought that was a sign to use them for his honor.























No comments:

Post a Comment