Thursday, May 10, 2012

MY SISTER HAS THE BEST SISTER

My sister gave me a mug that had this saying on it.  I truly believe she does have the best sister.  


A little background (for those who don't know) - my sister works at a daycare center and needed to have some cutouts of all the states done.  She will display all of these on her classroom ceiling.  Of course, her sister stepped up to the plate and got them done for her with time to spare.  What a great sister she has (just my opinion).  Please find photos of what I have done for her below - each state is represented by the state name, state flag, state bird, state flower or state map piece.  







































Each object has the name of the state on the back






















I did little cards for her also with all of the 50 states information


2 comments:

  1. These are great!! Your sister really does have a great sister! (mine does too).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very involved project, well done and I agree...your sister has a great sister!

    ReplyDelete