Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Comfort Dolls With Hair

SNEAK PEEK - COMING SOON TO MY ETSY STORE

Comfort dolls with hair coming to my Etsy store soon. They will be $15 plus shipping. The dolls come in your choice of colors (shoes, pants, hats, shirts, hair). Also, I am working on a clown sample. Once he is complete I will post him and his sibblings on my Etsy site. If you have an interest in purchasing one or more of these dolls before going live on Etsy please send me a message and I will make your doll based on your color selection. Don't you think these would make great baby shower gifts?
 
Please note comfort doll pricing is:
with hat - $10 plus shipping*
with hair - $15 plus shipping*
clown - $15 plus shipping*

*Shipping prices will be waived if you order 2 or more dolls.  Please send me a message for the code to use on my Etsy shop.





No comments:

Post a Comment