Wednesday, April 22, 2015

In God's Hands

On March 27, 2015 we lost a special member of my family, Uncle Matt.  He battled many years with Alzheimer's.  His memory will live in all of our hearts forever and we each have a special moment that we remember spending with him.  He is now in God's hands and watching over each and everyone of us.







I wanted to do something special to honor his memory as well as give my Aunt a present that would make her smile.  My Aunt was his angel on earth for 51 years and her example of love is an inspiration to live up to.  For the month of April my Operation Write Home cards have been made Uncle Matt's honor.  Uncle Matt had many hobbies and interests as well as serving in the Air Force.  So my cards are varied to his hobbies, interests, love for my Aunt and the Air Force.

Uncle Matt keep quacking and I hope you enjoy these cards.  You'll always be loved and remembered by all you surrounded with your generous and kind soul.

Until we meet again.....


On the day of Uncle Matt's viewing he sent us a rainbow.


Uncle Matt shines down some light from Heaven onto us everyday.
This should have been in March package, but got forgotten.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment