Thursday, July 3, 2014

Happy 4th of July and A Little Tease

As the 4th of July nears it makes me thankful for the freedoms that I have.  Also, it makes me remember that there are still some folks fighting so we can keep that freedom.  The forecast looks like a nice rainy day we will be having tomorrow so what better way to celebrate my freedoms than by continuing on with my Operation Write Home cards.  Of course, I missed my June goal which I thought I may have, but I plan to make it up this month by doing 40 cards and I sure hope I can get there.  I have 5 done already so only 35 to go. 

So I thought that I would give you a sneak peak at what cards I have gotten done.  Just two of them and not the whole cards here, just a little tease so that you will come back and see the final cards when they are posted.

Have a wonderful 4th of July and please remember that I will always accept your Anyhero letters at anytime.


 
 
These two 9 year old girls are writing Anyhero letters for our troops:
 
 
And the Assistant mascot will have this picture enclosed in all of my letters:
 
 
Now I just need to get the mascots photo done.  They always have their pictures enclosed with my Anyhero letters.
 
Enjoy your 4th and be safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment