Saturday, July 28, 2012

This Is What Sisters Are For

My sister called me the other day and told me she needed some animals.  I said that was fine but then she dropped the bomb on me - she needs them in 2 weeks.  3 of each kind of animal, 3 barns, 3 horseshoes and 3 haystacks.  Well I got all the animals done and am going to start the rest today I hope.  I told her that is going to delay getting her other project done which may now not be done on time but I think she is ok with that since she has been waiting since the beginning of the year anyway.  I feel good being able to help her out because she is stressed out with all the other things she needs to create on her own for her classroom to be ready for the fall.  Enjoy the animals and stayed tuned for the rest of the creations coming soon.






4 comments:

  1. Cute! What a good sister you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these little critters and know your sister appreciates your doing this project for her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a very thoughtful sister! Your animals are adorable--love the sparkle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These barnyard animals are adorable. I love the bling you have added to them to add dimension. The kids in your sister's classroom will love them. Good job!

    ReplyDelete